Health, Nutrition and Fitness
Learning is a lifelong process
What we Offer!
Weight is important to health and prevention of disease. That’s why we’re here to help you with weight loss.
Don’t deprive yourself of calories while trying to lose weight. Forcing yourself to exercise more than you want? Taking diet pills or supplements looking for that magic cure? Buying tasteless, expensive diet food? All without any long term success.
We offer another option, one that isn’t painful and won’t stress you out.
You can lose weight—and keep it off—without depriving or torturing yourself. In fact, you can eat the foods you love, and stop worrying about counting and burning calories.
The Missing Piece of the Weight Loss Puzzle
Psychology plays a fundamental role in the success or failure of any endeavour. The mind influences our behaviours. Get the mind right, and the right behaviours for losing weight simply fall into place.
Eating patterns are often influenced by emotional or psychological issues. Without the right help, you simply cannot break these patterns, and you revert to your old eating habits.
What we have discovered is that proper nutrition and exercise are important factors in weight loss, but you must address the psychological issues behind your eating habit if you want to succeed.
Overcoming Psychological Weight Loss Factors
Psychological factors play a key role in preventing people from losing weight. These include:
- Mindless eating
- Reflexive eating
- Compulsion towards immediate gratification
- Inability to resist temptation
- Disordered eating
- Psychological insight into why a person is overweight and why they fail at losing weight
- Coaching in weight loss strategies
- Instructive education in weight loss mechanisms
- Skill building in managing self-destructive psychological factors
Weight management counseling
We feel we have a unique program in which we help people address the real issues that make losing weight the problem it is. In the process of doing so we help our clients acquire the effective skills to make weight loss a permanent thing.
Overcome Your Weight Loss Obstacles
Our Weight Loss Program focuses on what really matters: Changing Your Mind. In one-on-one sessions you will find yourself overcoming weight loss obstacles so you can achieve your healthy body weight.
Through these valuable sessions you will discover how to:
- Maintain focus on your target
- Control emotional eating
- Manage stress to prevent stress-related, disordered eating
- Sustain your motivation to achieve your goal
- Control symptoms of depression and demoralization so they do not adversely impact your efforts to lose weight
- Resurrect your self-esteem and turn it into an asset in your quest for weight loss
- Build a positive body image to improve your mental resolve to go the distance
- If you’re tired of programs that don’t work, talk to Rennie.